Mostly, Jewelry is made of gold, silver, and platinum with including nine gems such as Ruby, Pearl, Red Coral, Emerald, Yellow sapphire, Diamond, Blue sapphire, Hessonite, Cat’s Eye. The art form of jewelry is changing day by day and jewelry market is the evergreen precious market in the world. The new modern jewels making is of artificial jewelry or imitation jewelry.
Jewellery Types: Hair and Head Ornaments, Neck Ornaments, Arm Ornaments, Hand Ornaments, Body Ornaments, Feet Ornaments, Special Function Ornaments.
Jewelry making is a long, slow and dedicated process, Each product undergoes several processes for the better result. The natural components of jewelry like stone, metal accessories involved in a huge complicated process. Every jewelry is personalized and handcrafted after the machinery process. Concept and design are the most important factor for making a jewel. Once designing is completed then it will undergo to the step by step process like molding, casting, filing, polishing, decorating, finishing, plating, quality checking and it is ready for packaging.
- Designing and Molding the concept
- Casting and filing the raw material
- Polishing, decorating and finishing the product
- Plating and checking the quality of the jewelry for packaging
- Handcrafted with well trained skilled craftworkers
- Gold and other precious metals are iso standardized of precious metal alloys
- Pure form of raw materials
- Royal and prestigious look
- Beautifying One’s Persona
- Enhancing the Color & Style
- Occasion and Traditional Wear
- Impact on Health and Medical Benefits
Jewels Usage: Jewels used each and every community to decorate themselves and also used in the finances and investing purpose.
Raw Material Usage: The Raw and core material of the jewel such as Gold, Silver, and Platinum are used in the various forms and fields
- They are used in Dentistry and Medicine
- They are involved in Electronics and Computers
- They play a pivotal role in Aerospace
- They are the prominent parts in Medals and Awards